The small hill town of Ella has gained popularity over recent times thanks to its stunning vistas and jaw dropping mountain silhouettes. Hiking and trekking to some of the most beautiful view points are a popular pastime here. Mountains such as Worlds End, Ella Rock and Little Adam’s Peak are a few of most popular names in the town. There are several small accommodation types to cater to the travellers that venture here. Ella can be accessed via train, car or bus. Weather in Ella is mostly great, as it’s cool in the mornings and evenings, and gets hot by midday. December brings about plenty of rain, which makes it difficult to trek and hike to the mountains.
Adisham Tail Tour from Ella and walking tour in Haputale
Demodara 9 arch bridge
Little Adam's peak
Nature trekking to highest waterfall in Sri Lanka (Bambarakanda) (AM - Approx 04 h)
Trekking to Horton Plains National park (Start Early in the morning)
Lipton's seat tour ( 9.00 Am - 1.00 PM)
Ravana Ella falls
Demodara Loop Tuk -Tuk Tour
Halpe tea factory tour
Party in Ella (Start 7.00 PM)
Day tour to Belihuloya and Nanperial Village
Bath and relax in pahanthudawa waterfalls (One Day)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.