The tourist-central towns of Mirissa and Weligama are quite popular with tourists as they have a wide variety of things on offer. From an ample supply of sun, sand and surf available, tourists flock here to submerge themselves in the warm, tropical waters of the Indian Ocean while partaking in surfing or embarking on an exciting whale watching expedition. Weligama is most noted for being a surfing hub, especially for beginner surfers as the Weligama bay provides gentle waves for beginners to learn the art of surfing. Mirissa, on the other hand is suitable for advanced surfers. However, Mirissa is most popular as a whale watching destination. Set sail to the depths of the mesmerizing Indian Ocean and be prepared to witness the giants of the sea! The tropical waters are known to attract blue whales, sperm whales, fin whales, Bryde whales, turtles, spinner dolphin, bottlenose dolphins and many more!
Rest and relax on pristine beaches of Sri Lanka
Yoga & meditation (Depend on client)
Whale watching (6.00 AM - approx. 4 h )
Water sports (Day time)- Sailing, Surfing, Snorkeling
Sri Lankan snake farm (Day time)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.