The last ancient capital ruled by the kings, the city of Kandy is nestled between lush mountains. Considered as the cultural capital of the island, the city is also protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1988. Home to the most religious temple in Sri Lanka, the Sri Dalada Maligawa, also known as the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, it attracts worshippers and tourists from around the world. Right above the stunning temple and palace complex, is a forest looming over the city, thriving with monkeys and wild animals and devoid of any sound from the bustling city below, the Udawatte Kele is sight to behold! Kandy is also the best place for immersing yourself in the island’s rich culture and heritage, while being surrounded by nature.
Temple of the tooth
Udawattakele forest reserve (Bird watching, cycling, trekking)
National museum of Kandy
International Buddhist museum
Asgiri maha viharaya
Kandy city view point
Royal Botanical gardens, Peradeniya
Yoga reiki meditation (Depend on client)
Cultural show (5.00 PM)
Scenic Train ride to Nanuoya (Start at 8. 40 AM)
Gem and shopping tour
Spices garden (Visit en -route)
Pinnawala elephant orphanage (Visit en-route 08.30 AM)
Kandy Esala Perahera (July - August)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.