Located on the north east of Sri Lanka, Trincomalee is known to have one of the finest and the third largest natural harbours in the world. Trinco, as it’s more affectionately known, is most popular for its stunning beaches of Nilaveli, Uppuveli and the thriving waters of Pigeon Island. Travellers can partake in snorkelling and diving, as the waters around Trinco are thriving with a variety of marine life – it’s also known to be a great place for whale and dolphin watching. History buffs can take a walk back in time while exploring the ruins of Fort Frederick, the Koneswaram Temple and the numerous ancient temples around the area.
Whales watching in Trincomalee (7.00 AM - Approx 04 h)
Trincomalee natural harbour
Pathirakali Amman Temple
Pigeon island boat tour - rest & relax in Pigeon island
Rest and relax on pristine beaches of Trincomalee
Sunset Cruise in Trincomalee
Dinner Cruise in Trincomalee
Night Diving, Deep Diving and Photography (Depend on clients certificate level and situation)
- Activity schedule / time can be change due to weather and practical reasons.
- Accommodation charges has not been included in the package and we would arrange accommodation facilities on your request and additional charges will be added.
- If you are looking only for selected activities of the package please refer to our Experiential Tours or make an inquiry.
- Charges for diving has not been included in the package as it depends on your interest and certificate level.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.