Dambulla and Sigiriya are two of the most popular, historic towns in Sri Lanka. Sigiriya is famed for its dramatic Sigiriya Rock Fortress built by a patricidal king who dreamed of building his palace in the sky and his kingdom around it. The immaculately designed, advanced water gardens, the beautiful frescoes of deities adorning the rock face and the stunning panoramic view from the peak are some of the main attractions at Sigiriya Rock. Dambulla is iconic for the Dambulla Cave Temples, home to a plethora of images and statues of the Buddha.Less than 30 minutes from each other, Sigiriya and Dambulla are the stunning historic attractions in the country.
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Hiriwaduna Village Tour
Climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress
Elephant back safari
Kaudulla National Park Safari
Ritigala Monastery By 4 By 4 Jeep
Minneriya National Park
- Activity schedule / time can be change due to weather and practical reasons.
- Accommodation charges has not been included in the package and we would arrange accommodation facilities on your request and additional charges will be added.
- If you are looking only for selected activities of the package please refer to our Experiential Tours or make an inquiry.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.