The coastal city of Negombo is located less than 20 minutes away from the Bandaranaike International Airport, making it the perfect place to either start or end your journey to the tropical island of Sri Lanka. Blessed with golden beaches, walk along the shore at the break of dawn and you’ll hear the song of the fishermen as they pull in their catch for the day, sip a king coconut under the shade of a towering coconut tree or embark on an exciting boat ride in Negombo’s historic lagoon. During your stay in this fishing village, you’ll get to experience the best highlights of the city, from cruising through murky marshes to visiting historic places of worship.
Lellama Fish Market (Should start at 6.00 AM)
Muthurajawela Marsh Muthurajawela Marsh
Catamaran boat ride (Daytime)
Traditional Ayurveda treatments
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.