Arugam Bay is located on the east coast of Sri Lanka and is famed for its stunning beaches, surf-friendly waves and sunny weather. Arugam Bay is a surfing haven attracting enthusiasts of all skill levels to its pristine shores, whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or an expert, there are waves to suit everyone! Although surfing being the main tourist attraction, the city has a heap of things to do and places to see. The nearby Pottuvil Lagoon and the Kumana National Park offer you a glimpse of the exotic wildlife in the area, from crocodiles and elephants to birds and deer. The area also has a rich history and history buffs will enjoy the number of archaeological sites that can be explored through!
Pottuvil Lagoon Tour (2.30 PM)
Kumana National Park safari (6.00 AM)
Muhudu maha viharaya
Sangaman Kanda lighthouse
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.