Untouched, white beaches kissed with blue ocean waters and bordered by lush foliage and towering coconut trees, Batticaloa is located on the eastern coast of Sri Lanka. The city is fondly referred to as the ‘Land of the Singing Fish’, because of the musical fish or aquatic creature that lives in the lagoon. The lagoon is said to be the largest on the island and is home to a range of flora and fauna that thrive within its lush mangroves and seagrass beds. The most ideal time to visit is after the month of March and before October, as the weather is enjoyable making it perfect for sightseeing and partaking in a range of activities from sailing to diving.
Rural village cycling tour
Farming, fishing experience
Cooking and homestay experience
Snorkeling, sailing and diving
Yoga and meditation
Mahatma Gandhi park
Heritage museum of Kattankudy
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.