Airport / Negombo
On arrival to Bandaranaike International Airport you will be warmly welcome by your own chauffeur guide and transfer to Negombo, check into Arie lagoon and spend day resting and relaxing with your lovely kids after a long flight journey. You can enjoy Ayurvedic spa treatments, swimming pool while your kids enjoying baby pool and delicious foods and many more with caring and hospitality of hotel staff. Overnight stay at Arie lagoon, half board
Negombo / Kandy
After the breakfast you will driven to Kandy, the UNESCO world heritage site and enjoy kandy city tour including temple of tooth relic, kandy lake, upper lake ride, embekke, lankathilaka and gadaladeniya temple, udawattakele sanctuary and kandy view point and many more. Please be get ready to answer one million and one questions of your lovely kids about amazing places and activities during your day in Kandy. Evening your family will be lucky to see traditional cultural dances of Sri Lanka and have dinner at a nice restaurant with lovely atmosphere. Overnight stay at The Secret kandy, bed & breakfast basis
Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
After the breakfast you will driven Nuwara Eliya, en-route you will see beautiful waterfalls, tea plantations, vegetations, scenic beauty of nature, rich biodiversity and many more. Once you reached to Nuwara Eliya you will wonder with its spring like weather, colonial setting, ceylon tea heritage, amazing landscapes, mountains, nature and parks. Yes, you are right this is “Little England”. Spend hours enjoying your own life in our paradise, your guide will take you to Hakgala botanical garden and many more places in Nuwara Eliya. Kids will be very busy with activities in Gregory park maybe boat riding, horse riding, kids games and tasting delicious foods and ceylon tea. Overnight stay at The Grand hotel, Bed & breakfast
Nuwara Eliya / Udawalawe
After the breakfast you will driven to Udawalawe, check into Grand Udawalawe safari resort and spend couple of hours resting and relaxing and enjoying swimming pool with your family. After the lunch enjoy Udawalawe national park safari, your kids will be lucky to see natural habitats of wild elephants, wildlife and spot beautiful birds, our naturalist will explain you about wild elephants, wildlife, birds, amphibians, flora-fauna and biodiversity of the wildlife destination. Then visit Elephant transit home and see how baby elephants drink milk for their dinner, this is home for hundreds of baby elephants who has no parents, if you could do not forget to take care of a baby elephant until they are independent and able enough to be released back to the wild. Overnight stay at Grand udawalawe safari resort, half board
Day 05 / 06
Udawalawe / Thalpe / Galle
After the breakfast you will driven to Thalpe and check into Calamander unawatuna beach and spend couple of days resting relaxing and enjoying pristine beaches of Sri Lanka with your lovely family. Overnight stay at Calamander Unawatuna Beach hotel, Bed & Breakfast basis
Thalpe / Airport
- Assistance at the airport
- Airport pick up
- Air conditioned private luxury vehicle
- English speaking / language speaking chauffeur guide
- Accommodation on HB and BB basis as mentioned in itinerary
- Kandy city tour on day 02
- Upper lake ride
- Entrance tickets to temple of tooth relic and cultural show
- Entrance tickets to Hakgala botanical garden and gregory park
- Udawalawe national park safari and entrance permits
- Entrance tickets to Elephant transit home
- 1 local SIM card
- Airport drop off
- Fuel & local insurance for the vehicle
- All government taxes
- Air-tickets NOT included
- Sightseeing entrance charges (Unless Specified)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera & video permits
- Travel Insurance
- Guide/Driver tips
- Personal expenses
- Late check outs & early check in charges
- Anything NOT mentioned in INCLUSIONS
- The duration of transfers is approximate, travel durations listed in this itinerary are subjected to change, due to road & traffic & weather conditions. These suggested durations are estimated point to point without any stops.
- All hotels, rooms and tickets are subjected to availability, in case of unavailability we would book next best option for you. Please note that prices could be change occasionally.
- Cancellations made within 30 days from the scheduled start of a tour, 80% of total tour fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations 29-14 Days prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% of total tour fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made with less than 14 days from the start of a tour – Zero refund.
- No Show – Zero refund.